March 20, 2009

Hello Spring

Happy happy joy joy! It's officially here! It's a gorgeous sunny day and I feel like I'm finally beginning to wake up from a long slumber. I hope your first day of spring is a beautiful one in your neck of the woods. To celebrate, I'm having a sale on print sets in my Etsy shop.







It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain

8 comments:

Fr.Jona&son said...

Your pictures will help me to cure my winter depression...laugh...these colours and textures are fascinating!

Lorrie said...

Beautiful. I love the effects you create on your photography. Any tips for this amateur would be appreciated.

Enjoy the Spring where you are, I too am looking forward to the warmth and the colour.

L
x

Anonymous said...

There is no spring where I live.... I particularly like the second one.

Estelle Hayes said...

I love your photography. Found your site on Etsy and linked to your shop through two of your photos on my blog. Then I found your blog and your copy write. I will take them down if you want me to. Otherwise, let me know if I should attribute them in a different way. I'm a big fan of yours.

Anonymous said...

de très belles images, aux couleurs douces...

Anonymous said...

that is exactly how I feel these days, I want spring soo bad. Mark Twain knew what he was talking about
peace n abundance
CheyAnne
ps found you on etsy a while back and saw you on Trunkt where I am applying now.
http://newmexicomtngirl.wordpress.com

aimee said...

these are beautiful - i especially love the second one :)

katrina and the king said...

i just heart-ed your store on etsy. all your photographs look like paintings! Congratulations. My store being something like yours is a goal of mine :) Lol, or at least as successful my photography is a bit more stark